- Are Menopause Symptoms Playing Havoc With Your Health and Relationships?
- Are you tired of the mood swings, dryness, hair loss and wrinkles that come with the “change of life”?
- Do you want to do something about it but are wary of taking the estrogen or antidepressants usually prescribed for menopause symptoms?
If you are reading this page then it is very likely that you are already experiencing some of the more uncomfortable symptoms of menopause.
Although menopause is supposed to be a natural occurrence it is clearly distressing for many women to go through.
Normally a condition that causes the following symptoms might have you worried that you are suffering from a serious or even fatal disease…
- The cessation of the menstrual period
- Menstrual spotting
- Irregular or sporadic periods
- Increased incidence of yeast infections
- Increased incidence of bladder infections
- Hair loss
- Dry skin
- Vaginal dryness
- Painful intercourse
- Itchiness of the genitals
- Hot flashes
- Panic attacks
- Weight gain
- Decreased blood circulation
- Bone loss
- Mood swings
- Chest pains
- Lack of sex drive
Normally such a big list of symptoms might have you calling an ambulance! However in this case it is not necessary because what you have just read above is simply all of the symptoms that can occur when a woman is about to go through menopause! This book will guide you on what to do and to do it